Monday, December 21, 2009

holidayiyeiyey

Onion IconsOnion Icons "libur tlah tiba ! libur tlah tiba ! hatiiiiiikyu gembiraaa" Onion IconsOnion Icons
oh kemon Guys . sing it as loud as you want ! hihi . I'm happy now , cause the "Holiday" is hit my daaaaaay . wohoooo ! but .. FYI, I dont know what to do to spend my holiday times ! grrrr . I just stayed at home for every second I have . my guy always hanging out with his family , and my family has their own event to enjoy. it's soooo sad ! isn't it Fellas? ugh ! I hate to say it , but it’s really really sucksssssss .

but , now I’m waiting for Thursday , I have made a promise with my lovely brother, Adam, To go to Dufan on Thursday with my classmates,my senior (including my BF), and Adam's Girlfriend (that actually -> she is my classmate too. Hihi). I hope it’ll release my sickness of this holiday ! huihihi . ~~I swear I can’t stop laughing~~



[ehm . oh ya Fellas , can you believe it ? this is my first post with an English language . just
FYI (again) my English is soooo bad . hehe but peace yaaaaaa :D I’ll make it better , sooner or later .] Onion Icon



I have something to tell you , I’m in love with Taylor Swift ! everytime I do my activities , I've always listening her songs through my handP .
before I sleep, during bathTime (imagine it! LOL~) , etc. I’d like to listened :
Crazier, White Horse, Teardrops On My Guitar, Love Story, Breathe, and Fearless . and something which made me so in love with her was her song’s lyrics . so beautiful, pretty, and slowly touch my heart … ok just it -.-' I’m sorry, I know it isn’t important thing to tell . heheehheehe.

so.. what about your Holiday ?
MSN Onion Icon

Ivanasha Adani Prasetianti