Monday, April 11, 2011

My Bestfriend.

So many things I want to write. There are so many undescribeable moments happened, about the worst moment or best moment. Here I want to tell you about the worse one..
My (let's call her as someone) someone. She's pretty, clever, smart, and all the good things were born with her. I adore her so much, she's truly adorable. Don't ask me. I absolutely love her.. I was doing my best to be her pride. I want to be her precious person. I want to make her happy and smile because of me. But guess what... I always wrong in her eyes. Like I've never did right and I'll never ever do. I almost give it up, but then I think.. If she won't realizes what I've did for her, than I'll just keep my patience on her. I know she loves me too.
Even though I feel like she don't need me.. Or she's being so rude to me, or she likes to give me her anger, or blame me about anything.. ANYTHING. I will forever love her.
Cause she's my one and only angel.

Ivanasha Adani Prasetianti