Monday, June 13, 2011

End?

Okay, finally...
Di sinilah titik kesabaran gua ternyata sia-sia.
Like Inggid said; it shows that your love was bigger than him.
And hell yea.. Darling. I proved it to you.
I proved my words that I will not leave you, and now.. I absolutely the winner on this relationship. I didn't leave you but you did. Is it rite? :)
You said you love me.. I said I love you.. But it seems like I'm the only one who said it with honest.
Fine. I am totally perfectly fine..
Go ahead love. Get your life.. Get your own life well and better than before. You successfully torn me apart.
One thing you never know. And its like missunderstanding.. I. Always. Happy. When. I. Am. Yours.
Cause having you is my biggest happiness in this world.
I never stop loving you..
"cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me.. And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be.. Thinking maybe you'll come back into the first that we meet.. And you'll see me waiting for you..."



Ivanasha Adani Prasetianti.

posted from Bloggeroid