Belum belum aku sudah merindukanmu..
Haaaaaaah sakit banget ngadepin kayak begini.
You stole my words.. I cant create even one poem.
You stole the biggest part of me.. Then you went away without any mercy..
How could you did that love?
I thought that it was beautiful.
I thought that we could be.
I thought I knew you.
Dimana sih letak kesalahan saya sampe ga bisa di kasih kesempatan untuk memperbaikinya...? Apa segitu besarnyakah kesalahan saya sampe ini semua begini jadinya.
Hell. Yeah. Im now like living in hell.
Sleep and wake with a pieces of heart, I told ya.. You brought my biggest part of me away..
Tapi bisa-bisanya saya sekarang masih berharap..
Wishing that you will back, someday.
In the other words, I am waiting you to give my heart back. I just too in love with you.
Haaaaaaah sakit banget ngadepin kayak begini.
You stole my words.. I cant create even one poem.
You stole the biggest part of me.. Then you went away without any mercy..
How could you did that love?
I thought that it was beautiful.
I thought that we could be.
I thought I knew you.
Dimana sih letak kesalahan saya sampe ga bisa di kasih kesempatan untuk memperbaikinya...? Apa segitu besarnyakah kesalahan saya sampe ini semua begini jadinya.
Hell. Yeah. Im now like living in hell.
Sleep and wake with a pieces of heart, I told ya.. You brought my biggest part of me away..
Tapi bisa-bisanya saya sekarang masih berharap..
Wishing that you will back, someday.
In the other words, I am waiting you to give my heart back. I just too in love with you.
posted from Bloggeroid