Oh My God, I miss him so.
I think it kills me. For the first time I feel that a time difference is sucks. For the first time for sure. Since I lived in Germany, and experiencing a time difference with my homeland, which is long enough to make me suffer this longing so bad. I swear. I never thought about it this much before. I was like; Oh yaudah, I'll find the right time to contact them, or so. But this, I really can't wait! I want time goes faster till he wakes up. I don't wanna get sleepy, please. I want to talk with him more and more. Yes, I'm feeling like this because of him. Damn you, bloody boy. Why can't you stop running around on my mind? I can't even hold my finger to stop writing. I want to write 'I miss you' thousand times for you. Because all I can do is just write to you.. I can't say it. I'm too afraid. Too shy to say. And how could I express my heart to you, but write you a simple poem. Remember, right? Life is a poem. Did you know why I always post something on my Tumblr? Because it's for you to read what I can't say, Schatz..
Oh God, here I am again. Trying to pray to You. I like him. I like him a lot, God. After so many heartbreaks I got, I finally fell in love again. Please don't let me choose the wrong path. Or at least, keep his love for me God. The way You keep Your love for me. Let it be right. Let me like him. This far, I felt he's right. Let me be sure..
I'm afraid, God..