Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love Is Blind(ing)

Somehow I feel it's right when someone say that love is blind. For me, it is indeed blinding. But in positive way. 

Like now. I can't stop staring at the photo of someone. He is smiling in this photo. And it's so adorable. It makes me think that this man is the most lovable man in the world. I think of no one but this man. This photo makes me think that this man is the only one man who is handsome. Even the "oppas" I ever loved are less handsome than this man. 

Omg, my words seem disgusting. 

But it is true. I also feel so creepy with myself. What the hell is wrong with me now? Why am I like this? It's just a photo!

And oh my God again.. This photo is smiling!! Oh this smile..

I'm crazy. This photo drives me insane. I love this man. I like this man. The smile, the eyebrows, the lips, the eyes, the nose, oh my God, every thing.... I love it!

I can't think of anyone more handsome than this man in the photo. Love is fckn blinding. Haha!!!

Am I in love?